We Are back with the best smartphone under 10,000 in this year 2020. After the lockdown, the selling of mobile is increasing.
Due to the Coronavirus lockdown, we could not see the entry of any new smartphone in the Indian market for the last few months, but now after the relaxation of the lockdown, many smartphone companies including Xiaomi, Realme launched their new smartphones.
We often tell you the list of the best smartphone every month. If you want a good smartphone for less than Rs 15,000, then you list of our latest Jun 2020 Best Smartphone under 15,000 here can see.
Now if your budget is less than this and you want to get a good smartphone for less than Rs 10,000, then do not take tension.
We have brought a fresh list of the month of June, where you will get the option of some good smartphones under Rs 10,000. There is a lot of competition in this segment.
Along with the new Realme Narzo 10A and Redmi 8, this segment includes many other smartphones, which come equipped with great features at a low price.
However, the new increased rate of GST has also increased the prices of smartphones, due to which unfortunately many smartphones crossed the Rs 10,000 price.
However, we also have some other models, which were recently cut in price. In such a situation, all these smartphones fit in our list. Here we have brought the latest list of the best phones of June 2020, which cost close to 10,000 rupees or less.
Best smartphone under 10,000
|Phones under Rs. 10,000||Our rating (out of 10)||Price in India (as recommended)|
|Realme C3||8||Rs. 7,999|
|Realme Narzo 10a||8||Rs. 8,499|
|Redmi 8||7||Rs. 9,499|
|Realme 5||8||Rs. 9,999|
|Vivo U10||7||Rs. 9,990|
|Realme U1||8||Rs. 8,499|
|Samsung Galaxy M30||8||Rs. 10,035|
1. Realme C3 and Realme Narzo 10A
- It has a powerful and recently launched MediaTek Helio G70 processor, 5000mAh battery, and 6.5 inch HD display.
- In this, you get a 12-megapixel primary rear camera with a depth sensor.
- Apart from this, it has a 5-megapixel front camera for selfie and video calling. This is one of the more stylish options on our list.
- However, speaking of some of its drawbacks, it lacks a fingerprint sensor and in it, you get a micro-USB port, which is now outdated.
The base variant gets 3 GB RAM with 32 GB storage, but it also has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage options, and this variant also fits within our budget of Rs 10,000.
In our testing, we found that modern games run on mid to high settings and the camera also performs well in daylight.
Best smartphone under 10,000 in 2020
Interestingly, Realme’s all-new Narzo 10A smartphone is actually similar to Realme C3.
Its rear panel has a fingerprint sensor unlike the Realme C3 and a 2-megapixel macro camera is also available on the rear side. T
he price of Realme Narzo 10A is just 500 rupees more than the base variant of Realme C3 and if you do not need more RAM or storage, then it also proves to be a better option for you.
2. Redmi 8
Redmi 8 was previously part of the list of best smartphones available for less than Rs 8,000. But after the change in GCT rates, it has become a part of this segment.
- You get HD + screen in Redmi 8, but its processor is slightly weaker than Redmi 7.
- You will be able to play games on this phone. But in a game with more powerful graphics, its performance will be lost.
- Camera performance is similar to the rest of the handset.
- The only variant of Xiaomi Redmi 8 is found in the cell. It comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage and is priced at Rs 9,499.
Although this model is not new, it still offers great value for its price. Reality 5 has an attractive crystal pattern, which comes with blue or purple gradient finish and comes with good build quality.
- The included 5000mAh capacity battery gives good backup and Snapdragon 665 also works well.
- You get a 12-megapixel primary rear camera, which works well even in low light. There is also a depth sensor, an 8-megapixel wide-angle camera, and a 2-megapixel macro camera, which are fun to use but cannot be called great in terms of quality.
- The base variant of Realme 5 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage and fits within our budget of Rs 10,000.
- There are other two variants as well, but for them, you will have to spend a little more money.
Vivo U10 is also not a new phone like Realme 5, but if its features and specifications are considered, then it takes its place in the list of best smartphones under Rs 10,000.
- In it, you get a Snapdragon 665 processor, 5000mAh battery, and three rear cameras.
- This phone runs Android 9, but we expect it to get the latest FunTouch OS update based on Android 10.
- The smartphone comes with a 6.35-inch display, which is quite good and the smartphone handles everyday tasks easily.
- Its battery life is very good, but the cameras perform averagely.
The base variant of Vivo U10 with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage is available for Rs 10,000.
Reality U1 is another handset that has become affordable over time. This phone is a bit old, but still workable today.
- The specification of the device is attention-grabbing. Realme U1 comes with a full-HD + display which is not common in this price range.
- MediaTek Helio P70 processor has been used in Reality U1. It is capable of delivering strong performance.
- It has a dual-camera setup and it takes decent pictures in daylight. Its performance in low light disappointed us.
- Autofocus is also not very fast.
- The 25-megapixel camera given in Reality U1 takes good pictures in daylight. But performance in low light is not praiseworthy
You can buy its 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage or 64 GB storage model for under Rs 10,000. However, its top variant, which comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage, will cost you Rs 10,499.
Samsung Galaxy M30
The Samsung Galaxy M30 is an age-old smartphone for almost a year and due to multiple price cuts, it has become part of the Rs 10,000 price segment. This is the Best smartphone under 10,000 orders to Display.
- It comes with a full-HD + AMOLED display, which is not common for this price range.
- The Samsung Galaxy M30 is made of plastic but gives a solid build feel. Samsung sells this phone in many color gradients.
- The Samsung Galaxy M30 uses the Acinos 7904 processor, which is not the most powerful processor in this price range.
- You get two variants based on RAM and storage – 32 GB storage with 3 GB RAM and 128 GB storage with 6 GB RAM.
- We liked the battery life of this phone, but the charging speed is extremely slow.
- The user interface is clean and easy to use. We found that the Samsung Galaxy M30’s triple rear camera setup is fine.
- It took good pictures in the light of day. But performance could have been better in low light. Today, you will get the initial variant of Samsung Galaxy M30 for less than Rs 10,000.
Also Check Samsung M31 vs A31 compression