Facebook’s instant messaging platform WhatsApp is an amazing app. After the arrival of WhatsApp, people’s lives have become much easier.
For the convenience of WhatsApp users, the company keeps rolling out new features.
Last year, the company released the WhatsApp Status feature. It has been almost a year since the WhatsApp status feature arrived, but so far this feature remains intact.
Users like this feature a lot. Let us know that the status is automatically removed after 24 hours. Photos or videos can be easily posted in status. Not only in WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram apps also have a status feature.
Millions of video statuses are posted every day on Whatsapp. After seeing the status entered by friends and close people, you must have felt that at some time I wish I could download the photo or video seen in WhatsApp Status.
Today we are going to tell you about some important steps. By using this method, you will be able to download favorite WhatsApp Status in a pinch.
How to anhydrate hidden folders
- To download favorite WhatsApp status, first, you need to unhide the hidden .statuses folder on the phone.
- You probably won’t be aware that whenever you click on a Whatsapp status, it automatically gets stored in this folder hidden in the phone.
- Now you may be wondering how to remove the video or favorite photos from this hidden folder. Please tell that to avoid the problem of copyright, the status is not saved in the gallery.
- The handset does not need to reboot or jailbreak the iOS device to unhide the .statuses folder.
- Go to the File Manager’s menu bar, here you will see the option of Settings. After clicking on Settings, you will see the option of Unhide Files.
- After clicking on this option, go to the WhatsApp folder in the file manager.
Here you have to go to the Media folder. In the media folder, you. A hidden folder named statuses will appear. Photo and video stores with status will be found in this folder.
There are many apps to Download WhatsApp Status also
Many apps are also available to download favorite WhatsApp status.
Let us know that these apps have not been launched by WhatsApp, these are third-party apps.
These third-party apps can be easily downloaded from Google Play Store.
We do not confirm how secure these third-party apps are regarding user data. Therefore, we will advise you to follow the steps mentioned above.