TikTok is one of the most liked apps on social media platforms. This platform, you make your short video and present it to the world. However, sometimes some viral accounts are very disturbing. TikTok also lets you block the accounts of those people.
Today, we are going to tell you the way in which you can block such an account in a pinch. However, this feature also brings a question of what will happen when you are followed by someone and they have suddenly blocked you.
How do you even know that you’ve been blocked by someone on TikTok? Along with the block and unblock information on your application, today we will also show you how to find out if someone has blocked you on your TikTok.
How to find out if someone has blocked you on TikTok?
- 1. To find out who blocked you on TikTok, you must first go to your following list. Open app for this and click on the Profile icon. Now tap On Following. Now you can search by entering the username in the search bar. Whatever you have searched, understand that you are a block when you see no results.
- 2. Also, you can check the tags, etc. in which you have tagged them or they have
- you. If you don’t see those tags and videos, it’s also a sign that you’re blocked by that user.
- 3. In addition to the two earlier methods, you can directly search the user name by going to the search bar. Open app for this and then tap Discover. If No result is coming to the search bar, it’s quite likely that you’re blocked by that user.
This is the way in which you can know who has blocked you on TikTok.
So let’s now know how to block people on the ticket.
Also Read Is TikTok Should Ban in India
To block someone on TikTok, follow these steps-
1. Open app, tap Discover, and enter the username of the person you want to block. Also, you tap me in-app and then go to the Following. Now enter the username of the person who has to block in the search bar.
2. Now go to the user’s profile and click on the horizontal three dots icon looking at the top right corner, then click on the block.
This way you can block anyone from your app.
After blocking, you will not be able to see the video of the person, nor will the person be able to watch your video.
Watch This Video,
To unblock TikTok, follow these steps-
1. Open TikTok, tap Discover and enter the username of the person you want to unblock. Also, you tap me in-app and then click on the horizontal three dots icon that is visible on the top right corner. Now click on privacy and safety and open the block account.
2. Unblock the block person on the next screen.