Facebook’s instant messaging app WhatsApp is a very popular app. We all use WhatsApp calling, but sometimes the situation is such that we are interviewing someone and there is a feeling of recording calls.
We did a lot of research on how calls can be recorded on WhatsApp, but there was no easy way to record calls on WhatsApp.
Today we will provide you with information about how you can record WhatsApp calls on your Android and iPhone through our article.
There are two options to record WhatsApp calls in Android and iPhone (iPhone).
But the problem with both options is that they work only with select devices. Let us say that it is immoral and illegal to record calls without the permission of another person. You must give the other person a call recording information.
Record WhatsApp calls with Mac
1) Connect the iPhone to Mac with lightning cable.
2) Click on ‘Trust this computer’ visible on the iPhone. If you are connecting the phone for the first time.
3) Open QuickTime on Mac.
4) In the file section you will get the option of a new audio recording option.
5) Click on the arrow pointing down with the Record button in Quicktime and select the iPhone option.
6) Then click on the Record button in Quicktime.
7) Then mix the call from your WhatsApp app.
8) Add the user icon as soon as you connect. Then choose the person you want to talk to. It will then start recording your call.
9) Close the recording after the call is over and save the file to the Mac.
WhatsApp uses voice over Internet
protocol. Links to the App Play Store page google spreadsheet contains the names of select devices that support the VoIP recording feature.
Record such WhatsApp calls on Android
1) First download Cube Call Recorder. Go to WhatsApp after you open the app.
2) Then call the person you want to talk to.
3) If you see the cube call widget during calling it means it is working in your phone.
4) Open the cube call recorder once again if you have an error show. This time you have to go to the settings section of the app and here you have to click force VoIP in voice call.
5) Once again call from WhatsApp and see if the widget of the cube call recorder is now being shown or not.
6) If your phone shows error again, it will not work on your phone.
Record WhatsApp calls on Android phones (other options)
The Android user also has another option and that is that you can root your device, but we will not advise you to do this step. This is because it has to compromise with the security of the phone if you want to root your phone even if you want to do so. Use the SCR screen recorder app available on XDA after routing.
As we’ve told you before, it’s not that easy to record WhatsApp
calls. If any of the options mentioned above do not work, you can talk to the phone on the speaker and record the conversation with the help of a voice recorder on your other phone.