People traveling by Indian Railways often want to know the live running status of the train. If you have got a waiting railway ticket, do not forget to check the PNR live status till the end.
There are different facilities in this regard from the Indian Railways. If you want, you can tackle this work by visiting the website of IRCTC. This information is also available by calling the 139 number. But the increasing use of smartphones forced IRCTC to create apps.
The difficulty is that for Live Train Status you have to download the NTES app on your smartphone. At the same time, Rail Connect app to know PNR live Status.
Many people complain that to get information related to service, two apps are needed. To overcome this problem, Indian Railways has partnered with the online travel website Make My Trip. Due to this partnership, users can now check PNR live status and live train status only by WhatsApp.
To take advantage of this facility some important things have to be taken care of. The most important of these is that you have the latest version of WhatsApp.
Apart from this, there would be no work without an internet connection. If you want to know the status of your railway ticket, then write the PNR number somewhere. If you want to know the live running status of the training, then keep the train number nearby.
MakeMyTrip WhatsApp Number Store in Phone
- 1. Open your smartphone’s dialer first.
- 2. Type ‘7349389104‘ here. Please tell me that this is the official WhatsApp number of MakeMyTrip. Then save it in the contact.
- 3. After storing this number on the phone, open WhatsApp on your phone. After that refresh the contact list.
- 4. After this, search the number with the McMoy trip in the contact. After this, open the chat window of this number.
Do this to know the train status
- 1. Write the train number in the chat window and send it to know the live train status. For example, type 12309 and send it to chat.
- 2. After this, you will get the live status of that train.
Please tell me that you will not be able to get any information about the train running a day before, as the Rail Connect app. Information will be available only for that day.
How to check PNR Live Status on WhatsApp
1. To check the status of the train ticket, send the PNR number by giving space after the PNR in the chat window. As an example, PNR 1234567890
2. After this, you will get the PNR live status detail in the answer.
Please tell me that during this time you have to take care of some more things. For example, the message you sent to MakeMyTrip is delivered to the WhatsApp number.
If you can see two ticks next to the message text, then the message is delivered. Apart from this, MakeMyTrip provides all this information from the server of IRCTC. Sometimes it may take some time to get an answer.
Other hacks Of WhatsApp