Realme smart TV models are being made available in sales in India for the first time today. The models will be sold in Flipkart from 12 noon onwards.
The Realme Smart TV is rolled out in two screen sizes – 32-inch and 43-inch. Customers will be able to purchase them through the Realme India site and offline retail stores in addition to Flipkart.
Currently, smart TV models will not be delivered to customers living in The Entertainment Jones. There is a lot of competition in the smart TV market in India.
It Worth To Buy Realme Tv
There are already companies like Xiaomi, LG, TCL, Vu, and Thomson and now Realme has also taken an entry into it. The 32-inch variants of the Realme Smart TV are priced at Rs 12,999 and the 43-inch variant is priced at Rs 21,999.
In the coming years, customers buying Realme Smart TVs on Flipkart will get a 10 percent instant discount through Axis Bank Budge credit card. The e-retailer is being given a standard EMI option as well as a no-cost EMI option on the device.
In addition, customers who buy Realme Smart TVs before July 31 will also be given YouTube Premium subscription for 6 months. On the other hand, realme exchange offers are being offered on the Realme India website.
Realme Smart TV specifications
- This device has been rolled into two screen sizes. The resolution of both sizes is different.
- The 32-inch model has a resolution of 1366×768 pixels (HD-ready) and a resolution of 43-inch variants of 1920×1080 pixels (full-HD). Apart from the screen size, the two features are the same.
- The device runs on Android TV 9 Pie and has access to the Google Play store.
- It has a MediaTek MSD6683 processor with 1GB of RAM and 8GB internal memory.
- The TV is hdr10 standard, Dolby audio, and Bluetooth v5.0 support.
- It has a four-speaker system with 24W total audio output.
Also Read How To get Double data in Jio