WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app worldwide. Many use WhatsApp web video call for meeting and group call.
Through this app, users not only enjoy chatting and voice calls, but WhatsApp also provides users the option of making video calls.
Video calling feature on WhatsApp is absolutely free, for video calling you will need an internet connection that works just fine.
Many peoples face issue in WhatsApp web video Call or on Smartphones.
The best thing is that you can enjoy WhatsApp video calls on the web version as well. Let’s know how to do a video call on WhatsApp.
WhatsApp: How to make video calls from a smartphone
Through the smartphone, you can make one to one WhatsApp video calls as well as group video calls. As we said the process is quite easy, follow these steps to make a call
- First, open WhatsApp on your smartphone and then go to the contact you want to make a video call.
- Open the chat and click on the camera icon to make a video call.
Along with one-to-one calls, you can also make group video calls on your smartphone, let us know how to add other members to the video call.
- During the WhatsApp video call click on the Add Participant button on the top left.
- Then choose Choose a contact and then click on Tap Add.
Apart from this, apart from adding members during the video call, you can also make a group video call directly. Follow these steps to make a group video call.
- Open WhatsApp and select the group whose members you want to make a group video call with.
- After the chat is open, click on the camera icon above and start the video call.
Currently, group video calls and voice calls are available on WhatsApp with 8 members.
WhatsApp Web: How To Use WhatsApp on Desktop
WhatsApp provide whatsapp web feature to use it on Desktop.
To use whatsapp web Follow this steps,
- First, Open your WhatsApp in your phone and click on three dots on the upper right side.
- You see the WhatsApp web option and click. It starts to scanner options.
- Now, search for WhatsApp web on your pc and open it.
- After open, you see the QR code and scan the code from your phone.
- Now, your WhatsApp account is open in your pc.
Make WhatsApp Web Video Call
How to make a video call through WhatsApp Web, follow these steps-
- First, open WhatsApp Web and log-in to your account.
- Now click on vertical dots and tap on Create a Room.
- Now you will see a pop-up, click Continue, and proceed. Keep in mind, you do not need a Facebook account to make a video call like this.
- Now create a room and you are ready to make a video call.
- All you have to do is share the video call link with your WhatsApp people with whom you want to make a video call.
50 people can enjoy group video calls simultaneously through the Facebook Messenger Room feature.